1977 Jeep CJ5 AMC 360 V8 TRADES???

Sale price: $18000,00 make an offer

Technical specifications

Manufacturer:Jeep
Model:Other
Year:1977
Type:SUV
Fuel Type:Gasoline
Color:Black
Mileage:200
Transmission:Manual
Interior Color:Black
Engine:AMC 360 V8
Trim:Base Sport Utility 2-Door
Number of Cylinders:8
Got questions?Ask the Seller

Photos

Current customer rating: current rating for this car (5)
based on 9 votes

Description

1977 Jeep CJ5- 90% of this Jeep is BRAND NEW! The other 10% has been cleaned, fixed, updated, etc. I have over $22k and 2.5 years invested in this Jeep. Jeep was taken down to the frame. Frame was blasted and painted. New brake/fuel lines. Listed below are just a few of the highlights as there is way too much to list.
Shell Valley fiberglass tub, fenders, and hood.
Steel windshield frame and grill (all completely painted with black Rhino Liner).
AMC 360 V8 bored .60 over with a “mild street cam”. Engine has less than 200 miles on it.
Custom roll cage (welded to the frame) and custom bumpers.
3 spd. trans.
One piece rear axles.
Front wheel disc brakes with new brake booster.
Painless wire harness.
New tilt steering column.
Heat blows HOT.
Like I said there is too much to list. Contact with questions. Looking to trade. What do you have? Corvettes, muscle cars, certain projects, old pickups, etc. Thanks!

Also published at eBay.com

Questions to the seller

Other used classic Jeep cars offered via internet auctions